Campus Map

campus map
THE EUBANKS ACTIVITY CENTER Also known as the EAC, home to The River Grille, the Underground Coffee Shop (proudly serving Starbucks), Johnson's radio station, recording studio, and television studio.

eubanks activities center
OLD MAIN Special events are held in the Old Main chapel. A prayer room is located on the 3rd floor.

old main building
PHILLIPS-WELSHIMER BUILDING Also known as the PW, home to academic classrooms, the Russell Preaching Center, the chapel, and faculty offices

phillips-welshimer building
RICHARDSON HALL The RH holds the Boyce Missions Center, the Teacher Education Resource Center, faculty offices, classrooms, and two computer labs. A prayer room is located on the second floor.

richardson hall
THE WHITE HOUSE Completed in 1890 by Ashley Johnson, founder of Johnson University, it is the oldest building on campus and is reserved for special guests of the President.

the white house
JOHNSON HALL This all female residence hall features spacious rooms complete with loft beds, high speed internet, and cozy common areas on each floor.

johnson hall
ALUMNI MEMORIAL CHAPEL The auditorium seats over 450 people.

alumni memorial chapel
GALLY COMMONS Opened in 2007, it is named in honor of Don and Mary Gally. The main level contains the dining hall as well as three adjoining private dining rooms. The second level houses the campus bookstore and post office.

gally commons
BELL HALL Named after Johnson’s fourth president Dr. Robert M. Bell, Bell Hall provides one- and two-bedroom apartments for married and non-traditional students. Each apartment is equipped with internet access and individual heating and cooling units.

bell hall
MYRTLE HALL Myrtle Hall is named after Myrtle Bell, the wife of Johnson’s fourth president, Dr. Robert M. Bell. It was originally built as a women’s dorm in 1951 but has been home to the University Counseling Center since 2004. It contains nine private therapy rooms and five individually adjoining observation rooms.

myrtle hall
GLASS MEMORIAL LIBRARY Johnson’s extensive on-campus library holds over 100,000 volumes, including an impressive theological library and the historical archives of the University. The library was constructed in 1964 and expanded in 1989 and is named after John and Cora Glass. The building is equipped with wireless Internet access and contains a computer and copy lab.

glass memorial library
BROWN HALL Brown Hall, completed in 2000, is the men’s dorm. It was named for Alva Ross Brown, Johnson’s third president. Each two-person dorm room has internet access, personal temperature controls, movable furniture, and a private bath.

brown hall
RUSSELL PREACHING CENTER The 12,000-square-foot facility is located in the center of campus, highlighting the importance placed on preaching. It contains multimedia classrooms, practice preaching rooms equipped with video recording and replay, a study and resource area, a computer lab, and faculty offices.

russell preaching center
MUSIC & WORSHIP CENTER The MWC is a shared facility between the School of Communications & Creative Arts and Campus Services. The front half of the facility currently houses SCCA’s Department of Worship Ministry and Department of Music Education. It contains a large ensemble rehearsal classroom, computer music lab, practice rooms, music library, and faculty studio offices. The rear half of the facility houses the mechanical & electrical shops of Campus Services.

Click here for printable map.

campus map